Directions to Davies Vineyards Grayson Building
1210 Grayson Ave., St. Helena, CA 94574
From the south and east, following the directions below to get you to Hwy CA-29.
- To Hwy 29 via Golden Gate Bridge: Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, continue North on Hwy. 101. Take 37 Vallejo/Napa exit continue east on Hwy. 37 for 7 miles to Hwy 121. Turn LEFT at the 121 – Sonoma/Napa intersection. Continue on 121 to the Hwy. 12 junction. BEAR RIGHT towards Napa/Hwy 121. Hwy. 121 later merges back into Hwy 12 around Carneros. Continue 121/12-Carneros until you reach a T-intersection at Hwy CA-29 at the base of the Napa Valley. Turn LEFT (N) towards Napa/Calistoga. Follow directions below.
- To Hwy 29 via Bay Bridge: Cross the Bay Bridge and take I-80 E (left) toward Sacramento. Follow I-80 (seems like you’re heading North) for about 20 miles. Cross the Carquinez Straits toll bridge. After 5 miles, merge onto MARINE WORLD PKWY / CA-37 W toward NAPA. Turn RIGHT onto SONOMA BLVD / CA-29 N. Continue to follow CA-29 N through Vallejo. At the
entrance of the Valley you will come to an intersection – stay on CA-29 N. Follow directions below.
- To Hwy 29 from Sacramento: Take I-80 W for about 40 miles. Merge onto Jameson Canyon Rd / CA-12 toward Naps / Sonoma. Turn RIGHT onto CA-12 W / CA-29 N.
Once on CA-29, head north through Napa to Yountville, Oakville and Rutherford. In the southern end of St. Helena, turn left onto GRAYSON AVE (first traffic light as you enter St. Helena), and then make a right into the Davies Vineyards tasting room parking lot.
From the north, follow the directions below to get to Hwy CA-29 in Calistoga.
- To Hwy 29 from Healdsburg: From Healdsburg, connect with CA-128 near Jimtown and head eastward over the hill toward Calistoga.
- To Hwy 29 from Santa Rosa: Off of Hwy 101, take the River/Mark West Springs exit and turn RIGHT towards Calistoga. Continue for 10 miles to the T-intersection. Turn LEFT at Calistoga Rd/Petrified Forest Rd. Continue for 4.5 miles to the 4-way stop and turn RIGHT towards Calistoga.
Once at Calistoga, remain driving straight through the intersection at Lincoln Ave. The Road changes from Hwy-128 to CA-29 at this intersection. Follow CA-29 South to the city of St. Helena. Drive through to the southern part of St. Helena and turn RIGHT onto GRAYSON AVE (4th traffic light in St. Helena). Make a right into the Davies Vineyards tasting room parking lot.
Printable directions to Davies Vineyards Grayson Building
Tour Information & Reservations: (707) 709-4250
General Information: (707) 963-5555